Pink Pearl Designs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Order

1. ORDER FORM Please fill out this form to place your order.






2. PICTURES
Please email any pictures you would like in your design to pinkpearldesigns@gmail.com

3. PAYMENT
Once your order is received and processed, I will email you an invoice through PayPal. This will usually happen within 24 hours.

4. PROOFING
I will email you the design for you to check for any changes you would like. I want you to love your personalized design!

5. UPLOADING
Once you are completely satisfied with your design, I will email you your new blog design. Uploading is very simple and I will send directions with your design. If you ever have any questions, email me at pinkpearldesigns@gmail.com!
.